This week I want to show you a DIY project I made out of some old glass tea light holders I had lying around but had grown tired of. I decided to decoupage sheet music to the bottom and now they have a new life.
Vinyl Record Bowl
Do you have some old records lying around that you won’t listen to anymore or do you just like the look of this project by my sister.
- Record Bowls by fungus amungus on Instructables
- Vinyl Record Bowl by Beverly B on Cut Out + Keep
- How to melt a vinyl record in the oven and shape it into a plastic bowl (Video) on Wonder How To
- How to DIY your own vinyl record bowl on Offbeat Bride
- Yay, Record Bowls! Tutorial Included on Craft Knife
If you have any other ideas for handmade gifts for the musician in your life, please share them with a comment and I will add it to the list above.
Do you want to see some more ideas for gifts for the musician?
Check out my new Pinterest board with ideas.