This week I want to show you a DIY project I made out of some old glass tea light holders I had lying around but had grown tired of. I decided to decoupage sheet music to the bottom and now they have a new life.
Vinyl Record Bowl
Do you have some old records lying around that you won’t listen to anymore or do you just like the look of this project.
- Record Bowls by fungus amungus on Instructables
- Vinyl Record Bowl by Beverly B on Cut Out + Keep
- How to melt a vinyl record in the oven and shape it into a plastic bowl (Video) on Wonder How To
- How to DIY your own vinyl record bowl on Offbeat Bride
- Yay, Record Bowls! Tutorial Included on Craft Knife
If you have any other ideas for handmade gifts for the musician in your life, please share them with a comment and I will add it to the list above.
Do you want to see some more ideas for gifts for the musician?
Check out my new Pinterest board with ideas.