Today I would like to share with you a project I originally made to give away. Nevertheless, I ended up keeping most of these myself. I can always use another pin cushion.
Now for a couple of other ideas for that seamstress / tailor in your life. If you have made or seen something you think would fit this category then comment and link and I will add it to the list.
Bottle Cap Pin Cushion Ring
- How to Make Pretty Pincushions by JenSegrest on Craft Stylish
- How to Make a Pincushion Ring from a Plastic Bottle Cap on WikiHow
- Tiny Pincushion Tutorial by How About Orange
- DIY Ring Pincushion by A Foothill Home Companion
Using tape measures
- Tutorial ~ Super Cool Boys Belt by The Mother Huddle
Something for their stash
- Crochet basket by One Pink Plum
- How To Make Crochet Stash Baskets by Firefly
- Crocheted Stash Basket by The Purl Bee
Do you want to see some more ideas for gifts for the seamstress?
Check out my new Pinterest board with ideas.