Today I decided to use some of the jars I have been saving by making some Rosemary Jelly to put in them. I have posted before on Roued is... about making Jelly. For me it is most definitely not a precise science.
When it was all done and poured into the jars I wanted to make some labelled cloth tops. I had some left over fabric from a pair of trousers that I had used in other refashions last year. The top and zip were used in my berry skirt and parts of the legs were used in this blouse.
I then used my much beloved alphabet stamp set to type out Rosemary Jelly on the top. I think they will make good gifts in the months to come.